Please take action and end Animals in Entertainment
- Here comes the circus (blogs.seattletimes.com)
- Welcome To The Cruelest Show On Earth (davewindridge.wordpress.com)
- Cancel Cruel Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus Shows (forcechange.com)
Sources: DoSomething.org, Filson Historical society, ARFF, In Defense of Animals, PeTA, Squiddo.com, RinglingBeatsAnimals.com
– The use of animals in entertainment has already been restricted or banned in cities across the U.S. and in countries worldwide. For instance, Bolivia, Greece, Israel, Peru, and Sweden have banned the use of all animals in circuses, and Britain has prohibited the use of wild animals in traveling circuses…BECAUSE IT’S SLAVERY!
– Standard circus industry training tools used on animals include bullhooks, whips, clubs, and electric prods.
-Physical punishment has always been the standard training method to make circus animals perform.
– Every major circus that uses animals has been cited for violating the minimal standards of care set forth in the United States Animal Welfare Act (AWA).
View original post 243 more words